ROCKSTAR SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST
We are looking for a Rockstar Social Media Specialist to develop and implement a social media approach and manage our social media presence online. We are a fun card game development company and this specific position is for someone to manage the social media ongoing for a specific female-focused card game. We have a full-time graphic designer who would be available for any graphics needed.
Note: Focus will not be on paid ads and DOES NOT require Social Media Paid Ad experience or expertise. Rather we are looking to grow our community on Instagram and Facebook primarily and amplify the voices and achievements of Bold Women from around the world.
- Create a comprehensive social media strategy to grow our presence online and utilize our social media.
- Manage social media accounts and day-to-day activities including:
- Develop relevant content topics to reach our target customer
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Moderate all user-generated content.
- Tag and engage with “partner” social accounts and grow engagement with them.
- Create KPIs and ROI objectives in social media and then monitor and report the performance.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Become an advocate for our mission and company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- 2 or more years of social media experience including planning and managing content. (Give links to profiles you've managed as examples).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
- Time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Positive attitude, detail and customer-oriented with good organizational skills.
- Experience with developing Key Performance Indicators for Social Media
- Motivated, detail-oriented, creative, and problem resolving ability.
If you work from home, it will require you to independently have access to the following equipment:
- Personal computer/laptop
- High-speed Internet access
- Distraction-free workspace within your home
- Availability for video chat meetings
Please reply with examples of your work and why you think you would be a good fit for the position.
Estimate 10 to 20 hours per week but will decide after discussion
Pay commensurate with experience.
Email your resume, salary requirements, and an email about why you think you would be a good fit for this position to email@example.com